1. If a student is not able to arrive for the beginning of a course (arrive on time) due to an emergency, he/she must inform Rishikul Admin in advance.
He/she may or may not be admitted to training at the discretion of Rishikul Foundation.
2. Rishikul Foundation requires that all students attending our Intensive Courses or workshops have comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of their course.
3. Students’ identification such as a photocopy of the passport must be provided before the orientation or opening ceremony, as well as two passport size pictures and Indian visa.
4. Rishikul Foundation cannot guarantee your registration into an Intensive Course unless a deposit of $200 is made.
5. Late registration depends on the availability of open spaces.
6. If the student has not paid the outstanding fee before the course started and the course fee is updated, the latest fee will be applied to the course which the student is applying for.
7. We request you not to attend any retreats or events during the course in order to maintain your focus on your studies.
8. Rishikul foundation has the right to refuse admission to any student for a Yoga Intensive Course or workshop.
9. We reserve the right to necessarily review and revise these terms and conditions.
1. Rishikul Foundation has a strict “No Refund Policy”. In the event a student withdraws from the course or workshop prior to commencement or completion under any circumstance payments will not be refunded.However, a student may transfer his / her course fees toward any future course dated within one year of the original registration date.
2. In the unlikely event that any Rishikul Foundation course or workshop is canceled, 100% of the payment will be refunded or an alternative program or workshop placement will be offered, according to the circumstance.
3. In the event that a program or workshop must be abandoned or interrupted due to any circumstances, a refund will not be given if more than half of the program or workshop has been completed (start and finish date
4. Rishikul Foundation accepts no responsibility for acquired costs in the event of cancelation of a program or workshop. The organization is not liable for any travel costs, flight cancellations, rescheduling or delays.
1. Rishikul Foundation takes the privacy and security of their students and their personal information very seriously.
2. Photographs taken during the classes may be used in promotional places such as FB, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, or our organization website, etc.By agreeing to these terms and conditions students give full permission for
this information/photographs to be released.
Injury and health issues
1. Rishikul Foundation accepts no liability for any injury or illness that may occur to students during participation in our classes or programs or external classes, programs, and workshops. Students retain control and direction over all their physical activities and voluntarily assume full liability and risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort resulting from their participation in said programs and/or workshops.
2. The students must not engage in the consumption of alcohol, any intoxicants, drugs or any kind of illegal activities during the program. Students must abide by the laws of India.
3. Please inform us in case of pregnancy prior to application to this program